Wow have I been gone for a while. I’m so sorry to everyone, including myself, for being so quiet these last few months. When life gets hectic for me, the first thing to go is my writing and updating in the blog. Everything in my life is now settled down and I can update everyone on all things going on in the Knopp house.
- We moved back to New York!! Back in August my husband started a job up in New York. Unfortunately I had to wait two and a half weeks after him to move up because I had to wait on the movers and get our house ready to sell.
- We sold our house in Charleston in 6 hours! It was a whirl wind of a day when we officially went up on the market, had people come look at our house a few hours later, and we had an offer in hand an hour after that. It was crazy and led to me needing to get stuff done for that.
- Once the girls and I moved up to New York we had to live in the worst temporary housing EVER. While waiting to close on our new house, we stayed in a two bedroom tiny apartment that was so old and run down. I was miserable every single day living in that place.
- WE BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE! We bought, what I can only describe as my dream home, in Penfield, NY. This house has almost everything I have ever wanted in a house and neighborhood.
- I ran my first marathon!!! I completed the Wineglass Marathon in Corning, NY in a time of 3:53. I’m very proud of my time, even if it was way off of where I wanted it to be. A recap of the race is coming, I promise! ❤
So that about sums it up. I’ve found a new running store here in Rochester, NY called Rochester Running CO that I have fallen in love with. Any running store that does group runs on Saturday up to 20 miles with pace groups and a pacer that range from 7:30 min/miles to 14 min/miles is pretty freaking awesome in my book. And we don’t start until 7:30 am so I get to sleep too!!
The girls and I are finally starting to get into a good routine between pre-school, going to the gym, Vale’s speech therapy, and all the fun things that upstate NY has to offer before the winter comes.
I hope you all will hop back on and check out the blog once again now that my life is not a crazy hectic tornado storm.